Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the program cost and what does it include?
DJR Client Fee: $44,745
Check, Credit Card and 3rd Party Financing Available
- Three Full Years of Consulting Services
- Customized Multi-Specialty Policy and Procedures manual with step-by-step guides, forms, regulations, and more (3 Volumes)
- Personal Practice Analysis visit at your facility at no additional charge with comprehensive written report
- Quarterly weekend development seminars held in St. Louis exclusively for DJR clients
- Unlimited telephone support assistance for 3 years
- Medicare Part A training and support for 3 years
- Success Manuals – (2 Volumes),
- ProForms™ Customized Office Forms & CD ROM
- HIPAA and Compliance Manual
- Insurance and Coding Manual
- Access to nationally recognized attorneys at reduced rates
- Equipment Resource Network
- and more
How do I sign up for the program?
You can join the program in multiple ways.
1. You can complete our on-line:
2. You can either e-mail
us requesting more information
3. Call us between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CST at either of the phone numbers listed on the Contact Us
We will respond promptly to your request and you can rest assured that you're making the right choice by working with DJR.
What doctor will be assigned to me, and how will we work together?
Dr. Rodden with be working with you every step of the way, but you will also have access to other great coaches that have a variety of expertise such as office management, physical therapy, billing & coding.....
You don't only get the support of a great doctor and entrepaneur, you get the support of their whole staff as well.
You can contact us via email 24 hours a day or via telephone between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and Friday 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
What kind of ongoing support do I get?
All you can handle; to keep it brief. Again, we're here to provide you and your staff with the support your practice needs to be successful, so don't be shy with questions or problems.
When and where are the training sessions?
All of the training sessions for the year are listed in our Seminars section of this web site. Each seminar is broken down by subject area complete with an explanation of what we'll cover in that specific area. All of our training sessions are held in St. Louis, Missouri on a quarterly basis.
When will I start seeing results?
That mainly depends on you and your staff. We provide the guidance and tools to succeed. The rest is basically left up to you. Don't worry though, we'll be with you all the way to help out whenever you need us, and yes, we do guarantee that you will see results within months of starting the program.
What kind of guarantee do I have?
Our guarantee to you and your staff is that within 12 months of starting the program, your practice will be generating at least $20,000 a month in income. I know it sounds a little farfetched, but we're confident that , through our powerful program, your practice will be more successful than ever.
Can I bring members of my staff to the training sessions?
Yes! We actually encourage it. We feel that your staff is a very important part of your practice and, therefore, an important part of your practices' success.
Can I join the program even though some modules have already been completed?
Yes! Since each unit is a free-standing module, you can join the program at any time.
Should I bring my entire staff, associate doctor(s), MD and Physical Therapist?
YES...we recommend you bring all staff to all programs. Second hand information is never relayed with the same intensity. Doctors & staff that grow and break records always attend every conference.
Can I send my staff alone if I am unable to attend?
YES...as many of your staff should attend each program. We have special lectures aimed to improve all areas of your practice.